ZWO EFW with LRGB & Narrowband Filter Set (OIII, Ha, SII - NB7nmD36) 36MM
غير متوفر بالمخزن
ZWO 7-Position Electronic Filter Wheel - 36mm Size
- Dramatically expands the versatility of any monochrome camera.
- Filter Positions: 7.
- Filter Position Sizes: 36 mm.
- Designed for minimal interference with your imaging train.
- Supports 7x 36mm unmounted filters.
- Quality NPM Japanese stepper motor.
- Rotates in both directions for faster filter selection
- CNC machined body from a full block of aircraft grade aluminium enabling a very thin 20mm design.
- Powered by USB - max consumption around 120ma@5v
- ASCOM driver
ZWO LRGB 36mm Filters
The ZWO LRGB 36mm filter has better transmission, better coating, better color separation
the RGB color combine weights will be approximately 1:1:1
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront
- more than 92% transmission at passband
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Small spectral “gap” to minimize effect of light pollution
- More parfocal – thickness 2mm
ZWO OIII 36mm Unmounted Filter
OIII, or doubly ionized oxygen, emits light in the blue/green, or teal portion of the spectrum near 500 nm. Planetary nebulae and supernova remnants emit most of their light in the OIII line.
ZWO H-a 36mm Unmounted Filter
Hydrogen-Alpha is the most dominant emission line in star-forming regions. H-Alpha light is created by atomic hydrogen, and is responsible for the red color seen in most nebulae.
ZWO SII 36mm Unmounted Filter
Sulfur is in the deep red of the spectrum near 672 nm. When combined with H-a and OIII, these three filters will produce images with colors that are reminiscent of those taken by the Hubble Space Telescope.
These ZWO 36mm filters are unmounted. ZWO narrowband filters are fine-optically polished to reach an accuracy of 1/4 wave. Their performance is further enhanced by multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings.