SkyWatcher AZ-GTI Cable
Skywatcher Telescope AZ-GTI Mount PC Connect EQMOD Cable for Replacing The Hand Control Cable (6feet/180cm)
- This cable is connect PC/Laptop (usb side) to Skywater AZ-GTI mount auto Guide Specially, other device may not support . USB RJ12 Skywatcher AZ-GTI Theodolite Free hand control PC directly connected to EQMOD cableplease double check your device before buy it .
- Build in FTDI Chip inside .Support all windows version Win7/8/10/XP/, and iOS/Linux/Android.
- USB to RJ12/6P6C interface cable for Replace the hand control box cable, just one cable connect the AZ-GTI mount .
- 6feet/16feet optional . USB connect the az-gti eqmod cable .
- Package: 1 x ftdi usb to rj12/6p6c serial cable for sky-watcher AZ-GTI mount
Skywatcher Telescope AZ-GTI Mount PC Connect Auto Guide EQMOD Cable for Replacing The Hand Control Cable
USB RJ12 Skywatcher AZ-GTI Theodolite Free hand control PC directly connected to EQMOD cable (need to flash EQ mode firmware)
USB to RJ12/6P6C Serial Cable
Build in FTDI Chip inside .Support all windows version Win7/8/10/XP/, and iOS/Linux/Android.
This cable is connect PC/Laptop (usb side) to Skywater AZ-GTI mount auto Guide Specially, other device may not works . please double check your device before buy it .
Operating system support:
Windows 10 Windows
8.1 Windows 8.1 x64
Windows 8 Windows 8 x64
Windows Server201 2
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows 7 Windows 7 x64
Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 x64
Windows Vista Windows Vista x64
Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows XP Windows XP x64
Windows 98 Linux Mac OS X Mac OS 9 Mac OS 8
Windows CE.NET (Version 4.2 and greater) Android Windows RT
Note: If your operating system can not download the drivers automatically, you may need to download and install a driver from http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm. Besides, As the feedback from our customer , some customers do not know how to install the driver for Mac OS.
Please see the installation guide as following links:
https://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Documents/InstallGuides.htm Benefit from this cable:
1.There are several reasons one would want to control their telescope with a PC:
2.It is faster than using the hand controller.
3.It gives you a visual aid when searching for something hard to find.
4.If you find something unknown, the planetarium software will be able to identify it.
5.It is a necessity if you plan on imaging anything for longer than a single quick exposure.
It's wicked cool.