Antlia LRGB-V Pro series filters - 36mm Unmounted
Application and Performance:
1. Designed for monochrome CCD and CMOS cameras
2. Great imaging colors for celestial objects, galaxies, star clusters and nebulae
3. AR anti-reflection film design for secondary reflection and star halo reduction
4. R-Filter provides maximum transmission of H-alpha and S II emission
5. B/G overlap doubles the energy in the OIII line
6. Balanced RGB-design offer 1:1:1 exposure times for most telescope optical systems
7. All Antlia LRGB-V Pro filters are edge blackened to eliminate internal reflections from stray light
8. The substrate thickness of each of the four LRGB filers is maintained to tight tolerances
9. Not recommended for Solar observing and imaging
10. Not recommended for visual observation
Important Note: When using any parfocal filters, the user may still experience focus shifts between filters during long imaging sessions. It is important to remember that temperature shifts will change the length of the optical path due to the differential contraction between the telescope tube and the glass optical elements. It is recommended that the photographers check focus either manually or automatically in software every 1 to 2 hours. In cases where the telescope has been brought from a warm environment to outside, more frequent focus checks are required until the equipment has stabilized nearer to ambient temperature.
DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH THIS FILTERS.
Serious eye damage will result if you fail to observe the warning.
Basic Substrate: optical substrate
Filter Thickness: 2mm+/-0.05mm for Dia36mm unmounted
Surface Quality: S/D (scratch/dig)= 60/40 (Refer to MIL-O-13830)
Transmitted Wavefront: Lambda/4 or better.
Parallelism: less than 30 arcsec
Single / Non-glued substrate
Antlia LRGB-V Pro series set includes Luminance (IR/UV-blocked colorless), Red, Green and Blue filters